In order to gain an access to the FleetWork API you need first to generate a private API key. The API key is used as the parameter with each API function call.
You can generate it once you have a FleetWork account and you login in there. If you don't have an account, you can create a one for free through Create FleetWork account.
Once you have the API key generated, you can do quick API tests through our Interactive help.
Generate API key
1. Login to your FleetWork account. If you don't have it create a one.
2. Go to settings (by clicking on your name at the top right corner of the page)
3. Click on the button Manage API keys
4. Click on the button Create new API key
5. Your new API key is created.